Stag/Stag Digest Archive

73 stag

I have a 1973 Stag that I need to sell, I bought the car intending to do a
restoration. But sadly am not going to be able to do this project because I
have to many others to do first and dont want to see this car go completly to
hell.  it is painted tan but the orig. color is yellow --this color is still
on the floor pans in the boot under the bonnett and in the hood storage
---motor is out and disassembled gearbox is also out this car has auto
tranny--mag wheels --air ---power windows--and power steering  body is in
pretty good shape with normal rust here and there----also w/ hard top---but
car does not look to have been crashed anywhere ---very good project for
someone who loves Stags- I'll sell for $3000.  thats what I paid many years
ago ---I need the monet to restore my 69 MGBGT.  if you can help --Thanks
Tom  :-)