Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Gas tank woes

Hi
It sounds like you have an incorrect or damaged tank.
If that was me, I would immediately make a claim to the supplier. Money back
or replace with correct item. You make sure you get a freightcollect return or
suppliers instruction to scrap the tank you have.
I had a supplier in UK, where I am,  send me 3 Mk1 alternators before I got
one that worked, and that was eleven months after the first one was supplied.
Peter Howells
71 Stag - Lead free Tax Free motoring.