Stag/Stag Digest Archive

N American Stag Registry

I have all TSR member details on Access 2, and in theory I could give you
all the vehicle and location data.  We have some members in the USA, Europe
and Australasia, but mainly in the UK.

However, we have very strict privacy laws (in this case the Data Protection
Act) which stops us providing this until we have the individual and express
agreement of the members.  This is a rotten job and will take time, but we
would like you to have it if you can use so much information which is not
USA-specific.  We have only 500 members so far but are growing faster every
day - too b...... fast and overheating I think. Let me konw if you want it.

You could also have the database as designed so far (without data as above
or TSR logo's), to reduce the amount of Access design work you need to do -
please let me know if you want this sent to you.

You started me off thinking, I have a couple of mapping programs myself, I
just might try linking my database in.  Interesting.

I admire your enthusiasm.

Mike Wattam
Triumph Stag Register