Stag/Stag Digest Archive

N American Stag Registry

Guys,

RE: My efforts on the North American Stag registery.

Actually, it's YOUR efforts that will build it.

I am deep in work and school until late May.  In the meantime, be
looking out for Stags.  Try to contact all your local Brit car clubs,
post notices in newsletters, etc.

Watch this space.  I intend to build a data base, probably on MS
Access.  It will be good practice.  I won't be designing it any time
soon, but I have seen many good suggestions regarding the fields that I
should include.

If properly designed, it will be easy to cross refernce Stags by any
atribute included in the data base.

I hope to have a first edition by the end of the summer.  If you all
keep at it, that edition might exceed 300 listings.

Kevin Harrop
Los Angeles
'73 Stag W/ Datsun Z Motor
Only car, driven daily