Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Replacement of brakes

Dear all
It is coming to the time for me to replace the brake pads/shoes on my Mk
I, from what I can see the price for a complete kits varies from 24UK
pounds to 45Uk pounds - I guess the quality can not be the same, has
anyone recently replaced there brakes and can advise where they made the
purchase ?
Thanks
Andrew
Mk I driven in the US but owner going back to the UK for a visit and
will collect some spares !
Andrew Burt
Marketing Manager - Digital Cellular Products
Communications Business Unit
Mitel Semiconductor
e-mail: andrew.burt@domain.elided
Tel:  1 (408) 439 6074