Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: S N G Barratt

Lenny Seidman wrote:

> Philip J Wardle wrote:
> >
> > For anyone who hasn't already heard, S N G Barratt have pulled out
> > of the Stag spares business
>
> I wonder what effect this will have on East Coast Jaguars in Delaware,
> USA who were selling Stag parts and ordering them in from Barratts with
> their weekly Jaguar orders?
>
> In fact they were using Barratt's catalog. Because they were combining
> Stag parts with their Jaguar parts orders their Stag parts pricing was
> much better that the other 2 Arizona based Stag parts suppliers.

Talking of East Coast Jaguar, I contacted them a few days ago to check
prices of three Stag parts I needed, and the prices were all approx 2-3
times the cost of the parts in the UK.  So even with the cost of
shipping it is still better to buy from the major UK suppliers, and
delivery is probably almost as quick.

Steve Smith
'73 Stag
Gaithersburg, MD