Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: East Coast Jaguar

Hello all, Steve Smith wrote:

> Talking of East Coast Jaguar, I contacted them a few days
> ago to check  prices of three Stag parts I needed, and the
> prices were all approx 2-3 times the cost of the parts in
> the UK.  So even with the cost of  shipping it is still
> better to buy from the major UK suppliers, and delivery
> is probably almost as quick.

Could it be that East Coast Jaguar might take up an agreement
with Rimmers instead of Barratts so that they can continue to
supply Stag parts? Might be worth checking out ... otherwise,
I think you're probably right to consider buying direct. My
Austin-Healey pals in the US seem to get good price & delivery
from their UK suppliers.

Regards,
Phil Wardle