Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: S N G Barratt

Philip J Wardle wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> For anyone who hasn't already heard, S N G Barratt have pulled out
> of the Stag spares business in order to concentrate on Jaguar, this
> is effective from 17th February, 1998. Rimmers are taking over any
> outstanding orders (including one of mine), and presumably Barratt's
> stock as well.
>
> I was contacted by both firms concerning this news, and they have
> gone to some trouble to make sure I was informed of developments,
> and to confirm that the existing delivery arrangements I had made
> would still be honoured.

I wonder what effect this will have on East Coast Jaguars in Delaware,
USA who were selling Stag parts and ordering them in from Barratts with
their weekly Jaguar orders?

In fact they were using Barratt's catalog. Because they were combining
Stag parts with their Jaguar parts orders their Stag parts pricing was
much better that the other 2 Arizona based Stag parts suppliers.

--
Lenny Seidman
Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, USA