Stag/Stag Digest Archive

S N G Barratt

Hello all,

For anyone who hasn't already heard, S N G Barratt have pulled out
of the Stag spares business in order to concentrate on Jaguar, this
is effective from 17th February, 1998. Rimmers are taking over any
outstanding orders (including one of mine), and presumably Barratt's
stock as well.

I was contacted by both firms concerning this news, and they have
gone to some trouble to make sure I was informed of developments,
and to confirm that the existing delivery arrangements I had made
would still be honoured.

Regards,
Phil Wardle.