From: lmehr@domain.elided on 11, Dec 1997 10:09 AM
Subject: Some simple questions
To: 'stag-digest@domain.elided'

Greetings fellow Stag  owners,

Some obvious questions:

1/  How tightly should spark plugs be installed ? (e.g. hand tight plus
half
a turn or torque figures)

2/ Where are the most sensible places to jack the car up from and place
axle
stands ?  (particularly if the underside is not exactly corrosion free)

3/ Has anyone had their boot floor replaced ?  Is it a big/expensive job
?

4/ My Stag will be 25 years old in July.  What is the procedure for
going
tax-exempt ?

5/ Has anyone used the 'Spitfire Graveyard'  in Sheffield for Stag bits
?
 Are they any good ?

Thanks

Louis Mehr (Mr !)