Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: ???What ATF for Power Steering Pump????

I don't know the availability of just plain type F anymore, what I see
available is the universal fluid that is compatible both with dextron and
Ford.  I really don't think the difference is addressed to use in
anything other than the automatic transmissions and when used in a
steering rack or manual transmission there should be no difference.

It's not an easy task to flush the system here.!

My opinion
Clark