Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Stag vs Saab water pumps

Ah well there you go! Sorry about that! However this is what its all about.
Passing on our misery to let others learn and avoid the pitfalls. I'll tell
you about my split hose on another occasion! :>(      (Moral - never use
unreinforced coolant hoses)
You see we might well be talking GWP 208 unique to Dolomite pump here for the
SAAB, and not the good old Stag items GWP206 and GWP 207. I'll still bet they
all came from Triumph.
Why was this SAAB question being asked in the first place?
Peter Howells