Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Pirahana Ignition system

     November 28, 1997

     Greetings to all and to Andy Maughan

     A recent thread on the list has been about various replacement ignition
systems, the Luminition system and the Pirahana system and the Crane system.
Until yesterday's message I have never heard of the Pirahana. I like the idea
that it comes with its own base plate, better system, ect. I am considering
replacement of my original igniton dual point system. Andy, could you please
provde info as to where you can purchase a Pirahana system and the cost. Is
it difficult to install?
     Thanks for the info.

     Joe D.  i.e. TASTAG@domain.elided