Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Guy Croft Book

	Knock me down with a feather, Ed! You mean you don't think A
Beta/Lancia is worth spending that kind of time and money on?  What a
surprise! And what in your esteemed estimation is?  "Overboard," isn't that
an english phrase? Maybe you mean "over the top?"  Maybe a Lotus?  Can't
say that I see your thinking here.... Hail to Guy Croft and the english for
their thoughtful marque loyalty.

John Keppelman