Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Guy Croft book

Dwight wrote in ICD #32...

<< Subject: New Guy Croft book

 In the new Classic Motorbooks catalog there is a listing for:
 "Modifying and Tuning Fiat/Lancia Twin Cam Engines" by Guy Croft. 256
 pages with 700+ photos. It is item #123928AE and is priced at $79.95

 This book may not be available yet as Motorbooks has a habit of
 advertising things before they are available.

 Anyone know any more about this?>>

I do Dwight... I've had these available since December 1996 (over a year
ago!). As others have mentioned, very well written, very well researched,
excellent documentation but if you really stand back and think about it, maybe
(in my opinion) a little bit "overboard"! How many of us are really going to
go and spend $3000 or more building a "trick" dry sump, Volumex, twin cam
engine? I know it happens but a book like this could only have come from
England!

Best Wishes,

Ed at
Caribou Imports, Inc.
NOW... the largest Fiat parts supplier in the Western U.S.
visit us on the Web at:
http://members.aol.com/CARIBOULH