Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

124 Rear mufflers

Hi,

I'm new to the list, so forgive me if this has been asked.  I'm shopping
for a rear muffler for my '72 124 Coupe.  I've narrowed my choices to
Ansa, FAZA/Daytona, or Stebro.  Is there a general consensus on which of
these is the best quality, including fit?  I'm not so concerned about
which will give the most HP increase (if any).  Fit, finish, quality and
appearance are more important to me, as well as the sound.  I've *heard*
that the Ansa is too loud and tends to rust...  What about the Daytona?
Is the Stebro and stainless in general really worth the price?  Any
others I should consider?

Thanks in advance...

Jimmy