Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Maserati For Sale: Eastern PA

In case anyone is interested, I decided to sell my Maserati for financial reasons.
A nice Fiat, Alfa or Lancia as partial trade with cash is OK too! Here are the particulars...

1984 Masterati Quattroporte, Very Good Condition, 62K original miles, one previous owner, no rust, nice tan leather interior, sun roof, cold air-conditioning, 16 Valve DOHC V8, (4) two barrel carburetors , all factory correct, honest 155mph sedan, runs and drives like new, Originally sold for $65,000 (no-joke!) Drive home for $8600. Turn Cadillac Northstar and Ford SHO owners pale! The Car  (and I) live west of Allentown, PA.

Email to dnaj@domain.elided
Or call (610) 756-6049