Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

t-belt covers (cont)

I have 4 of those gray plastic t-belt covers from later cars I guess.  Oh, yeah and the stickers ALL say "SPYDER", don't want to start that thread again however.  Look for my '74 124 Spider with the euro dual weber air box to be sporting a polished metal t-belt cover at Fontana '98.  With the flaming yellow cover gone  I can get rid of the matching yellow accel plug wires (easy Dwight, easy....).  Hey James how 'bout Nitrous!!!!

Ciao,
Jim Aitken