[ihc] Army cabs for custom CO projects

I've been following with interest the thread about the surplus osh kosh  cabs. Maybe they damage them on purpose or maybe they do not...I really don't know but there was a guy in Texas...some really wealthy eclectic guy putting blackhawk helicopters back together. Seems the government cuts all of them up but different locations make cuts in different locations on the fuselage. That was years ago but I know he had at least one going and another couple being repaired. Maybe the same thing can be done on these cab shells.

Rocky