Re: [ihc] Army cabs for custom CO projects

Rocky Lear wrote:
... eclectic guy putting blackhawk helicopters back together.

Makes me think of a couple of things.  My brother-in-law flies
Blackhawks, and he has impressed upon me more than once how, while an
excellent helicopter, the things are incredibly maintenance
intensive(all helicopters are).
Then I think of the guys flying surplus jets and how they occupy an
eccentric edge of aviation.  Then how a surplus military helo must
be...

Ken
"Jets are for kids"