[ihc] Re: Surplus cabs and such

Ryan,
I was under the impression that AMGeneral and the USG had an agreement that surplus HMMWV's would NOT be sold.  Perhaps urban legend.  I know that some did make it out into the market (and i heard a pretty good tall tale about that), but I have never seen one in a surplus auction.
To be honest, I never looked that closely, because despite being a little guy who owns big trucks, I've never felt the need to own something so clearly "Ahrohld", if you know what I mean.
Best,
Joel