Re: [ihc] COE 4x4 Loadstars

----- Original Message -----
From: "John M. Adams" <jma@domain.elided>
To: "Joel Furtek" <heelsroll@domain.elided>
Cc: "Rocky Lear" <rockylear@domain.elided>; <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 18:17
Subject: RE: [ihc] COE 4x4 Loadstars

> Joel, I'm really starting to like this idea. That style of cab would
> certainly fit better with the home made "cabin" I'm thinking of building.
It
> will definitely be function over style, and I'd prefer the whole thing be
> simple and angular rather than just the back half. The price is certainly
> right. I wish I had one in front of me to look at and measure for fitment,
> etc... Anyone on-list ever done something like this? I guess the main
> modifications would be steering and shift linkages, and seating. Am I
> overlooking anything major (besides storage and work space...)?
>
> Thanks,
>
> John A.

Aren't those cabs extremely wide?

As far as travelalls, the D series is only longer in the 74-75 years.  I was
trying to say that it's close enough to be the same, but left out a few
words after "long bed pickup."

And I never thought there was such a thing as too heavy duty of a drive
train!  ;)  Less stuff to break if you're really using the rig.

-Ryan

---