Re: [ihc] DRUNK hit my Scout ...aggggg

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Fleck" <john@domain.elided>
To: <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 17:18
Subject: [ihc] DRUNK hit my Scout ...aggggg

> Well My 70,000 original mile Scout Traveler that was all fixed up to be a
> show case of BCB products was rear ended while parked by a Drunk Driver
> Saturday night. He hit 2 other cars and was charged with 3 counts of HIT
and
> RUN. Man its mangled pretty good.

ouch....

> Man what a run, I put my dog to sleep, Traveler gets hit and Today my Air
> compressor throws two rods.....:(
>
> I will have some pics up soon.
>
> Oh and he had no Insurance and i don't have any Uninsured motorist on that
> rig. I am going to have to go get him in court myself along with the other
> parties involved. He was leaving a huge party down the street. I wonder if
> they can be held partially liable for letting him drive away from their
> house in that condition. He was wasted drunk. I ended up taking him down
> after he tried to run away. Good old Wrestling never seems to leave ya
when
> ya need it:)

I believe that you can seek liability from them too for that very reason.
They provided the alcohol and allowed him to leave...  ok, well you can seek
it all you want.  Whether you can get anywhere I don't know, but you can
always try, and it might very well work.

> Now back to trying to get this bad string of luck turned around.
>
> John
> BCB

Best wishes in that....

-Ryan