[ihc] DRUNK hit my Scout ...aggggg

Well My 70,000 original mile Scout Traveler that was all fixed up to be a
show case of BCB products was rear ended while parked by a Drunk Driver
Saturday night. He hit 2 other cars and was charged with 3 counts of HIT and
RUN. Man its mangled pretty good.

Man what a run, I put my dog to sleep, Traveler gets hit and Today my Air
compressor throws two rods.....:(

I will have some pics up soon.

Oh and he had no Insurance and i don't have any Uninsured motorist on that
rig. I am going to have to go get him in court myself along with the other
parties involved. He was leaving a huge party down the street. I wonder if
they can be held partially liable for letting him drive away from their
house in that condition. He was wasted drunk. I ended up taking him down
after he tried to run away. Good old Wrestling never seems to leave ya when
ya need it:)

Now back to trying to get this bad string of luck turned around.

John
BCB