From: Joel Furtek [mailto:heelsroll@domain.elided]
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 1:31 PM
To: John M. Adams
Cc: Rocky Lear; ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: RE: [ihc] COE 4x4 Loadstars

John,
Have you considered taking a good running IH chassis, like a 1310
4x4, and placing a cab-forward body on it?  I've watched on
govliquidation.com as a bunch of Mark 48 cabs has gone for
peanuts, like $35 each.  Pretty aggressive looking, and you can't
beat the price.
This one's beat up, but you can get the point:
<http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=484605>
For what it's worth.
Best,
Joel