[ihc] Good tool

Last Spring Jim Grammer showed me a propane torch that he got from Harbor Freight for around $20. it is made in Italy, has a piezo electric ignition and really puts out the heat. It looks like a ray gun sitting on top of a propane cylinder, so it should be easy to identify if you are interested.

Anyway, I got one shortly after getting home and today I was using it to anneal a steel part I needed to machine. That part got red hot so fast I couldn't believe it. Now that sucker really puts out the heat. I've never had a propane torch that I could braze with, but I could with this one.

I highly recommend it.

John

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline