RE: [ihc] Good tool

I think the secret to this units prodigious BTU output is the torch tip.
Sort of a rosebud with a #4 welding tip in the center. I have used mine to
solder copper pipe with great results.

Where it *really* excels is lighting the IH-B-Q. Let the gasoline sit for a
bit so that some evaporates, then pull the trigger in the general vicinity
and brace for the 'whump' when it goes off :) Mandatory: shouting *FIRE*!

Prolly do an excellent job for Dan when he needs to 'adjust' a Thermoquad ;)

Jim