[ihc] 1978 Midas Parts & Scout 80 grille

Anyone have a need for some Midas pieces n' parts?

http://tigger.tmcom.com/~tsm1/postnuke/modules.php?set_albumName=parts789Midas&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Over the summer I bought a 1978 Scout II (since the 345 wasn't smog-encumbered) primarily for the 345/727 combo.. the rest came with it (after someone robbed the axles and frame for a race-Jeep project).

Turns out the 345 is a 7-cylinder, with the remains of the 8th in the pan.. just what I didn't need, another @%#%@# engine core.

On the plus side, the body turns out to have decent fenders, and there are some A/C parts I can use.

..and it turned out to be a Midas.

Unfortunately, I have no use for any of the Midas stuff, so it's up for sale until such time as I get around to parting out and disposing of the Scout, in which case the Midas stuff will probably get pitched. ;)

In particular, in the image link above, there are Midas inner door panels, headliner, and swivel captains up for grabs. The rear side coverings are also in the Scout, but I haven't taken any pictures of 'em, and with the rear hatch missing glass n' such, I would expect the rear panels to be in worse shape than the doors.

The hardtop itself isn't in bad shape, except some rust on the passenger rear corner below the sliding side glass.

I'm open to offers. Those that show up with wrenches in hands get a substantial discount, too. :D

Also have a grille for a model 80 I don't need..

http://tigger.tmcom.com/~tsm1/postnuke/modules.php?set_albumName=ForSale80Grille&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT