Re: [ihc] Great Christmas Gift for your Scout II friends..

I'd had one of these on order for quite a while, and then a couple of weeks ago it arrived. The thing that really didn't register when I ordered it was that I was going to have to go out and buy paints to make it look right when I assemble it. Hmm.

I don't know what I expected when I ordered it, but i guess the truth was that I didn't think about it before ordering it.

John