Re: [ihc] Question on tow rig***DIESEL***

I just found out that the 04's and up no longer have the extended cab
option. Only 4 door club cab or Standard. They wanted the B-pillar for side
impact strength so they deleted the suicide door extended version.

That being said I am thinking what would be ideal is a 2wd 3500 Dodge dullie
with the 4 doors and long bed. Remember i am used to a Travelette already. I
found a 98 1 ton SLT Dullie with 86,000 miles 4x4 Black with Trailer brake
setup already installed. Looks pretty good at $23,000 asking price but its
Extended cab and 4x4 :(. I will not wheel this so i don't foresee needing
4x4 weight/reduced mileage and added price as a bennie. BTW is the front
axle live in those or does it have locking hubs? I missed that on my
inspection.  I having sold cars could easily get them to drop 2-$3000 off
the price. So i am thinking of holding out over the winter and locating a
2wd version.