Re: [ihc] Question on tow rig***DIESEL***

I'll attest to a dually being a big PITA!! I test
drove a crewcab dually once, and the width was
annoying. I was used to driving the extended cab long
bed, so an extra 20" was no big deal. But that width!
No thanks! Not ona  daily driver.  If i ever get to a
point where I spend a lot of time hauling a load that
really demands a dually, I'll buy me an old Semi or
straight truck, and keep a smaller truck to put around
in.

Mark...anyone have an old Kenworth Bullnose they wanna
sell CHEAP??