Re: [ihc] Holley projection help

Hi Seay,
My comments are embedded
Wednesday, October 27, 2004, 9:00:48 AM, you wrote:

SMMR> I have the 2D digital projection and have been trying to get it set
SMMR> up on my 345 without success.

Oh guys, I know I have been a broken record about this in the past but
those Holley ECUs are pathetic.  I would suggest selling it on eBay
and building or buying prebuilt one of these.  It would likely solve
80% of tuning problems.

http://megasquirt.info

--
Later,                                          http://thegebharts.com
Colin.                                    mailto:colin@domain.elided

My wicked email client is    http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/index.html
No MS Word attachments           http://thegebharts.com/tinyurl/a.html
Start by doing the necessary, then the possible and suddenly you are
doing the impossible. -St. Francis of Assisi