[ihc] Holley projection help

Jim and all who have worked with Projection,

	 I have the 2D digital projection and have been trying to get it set
up on my 345 without success.   I cant get the mechanical idle set.  It is
adjusted to the high end of the mechanical limits and it still isnt giving
me enough fuel at idle to run the engine.  I also cant get the fast idle
solonoid to acitvate...    I've replaced the throttle position sensor and
the solonoid, but it has not helped.  Once the engine warms up, it sort of
idles...it lopes like it is starving, but will die quickly at a stop sign if
I dont keep reving the engine or at least the throttle open to 1000 rpms or
so.  I do have a cam in the engine, so I expect idle to be a little rough,
but it is mild cam and I dont think it should be causing this.

	On acceleration and on the cruise, the projection is working just
fine, very responsive.  Sometimes when cold, it will stutter on
acceleration, but I think that is normal.  As always, help is greatly
appreciated.

	Other info - MSD, Mallory Unilite.

Matt