Re[6]: [ihc] D series spare tire cover

Jim Grammer wrote:

>>"U/S TIRE CARR-BAR TYPE" must be the reference to spare.

JG> Underside tire carrier bar type, same as mine. Something of a PITA compared
JG> to the earlier 'cradle' style.

>>I sure wish it still had the "FULL WID RR SEAT-TRVALL".

JG> You sure that's not the regular folding back seat? I'm hard pressed to
JG> describe the 3rd row seat as 'full width'.

Well, lineset also has "INTERMED FOLD SEAT", so I assumed the other
would be the furthest to the rear, the intermediate would be the one
by the 2nd row doors.  Seeing that the rear-rear seat sits between
the wheel wells it's not exactly full width, per se, but maybe there
was a smaller jump seat available in the third position?

Ken