Re: Re[4]: [ihc] D series spare tire cover

----- Original Message -----
From: "ken.dunnington" <ken.dunnington@domain.elided>
To: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>
Cc: <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 12:21
Subject: Re[4]: [ihc] D series spare tire cover

> Ryan Moore wrote:
>
> RM> Should be easy enough to check... the panel specifies "Undercarriage
tire
> RM> carrier" or some such in the lineset.
>
> OK, took a look at the lineset.
>
> "U/S TIRE CARR-BAR TYPE" must be the reference to spare.
>
> I sure wish it still had the "FULL WID RR SEAT-TRVALL".  As it is, I
> only have seating for six, would've been nice to have that back seat,
> though it doesn't appear that it would be very easy to access.
>
> Ken

You sure that's not talking about the second row seat you already have?  If
it had the third row it should have the mounting holes from it still.  I
don't think the panel (which is a travelall just with even fewer seats) has
holes for one so I think they were put in when a truck got it.

I guess I could dig out the panel's lineset and see exactly what it says for
the underbody tire carrier...

-Ryan

---