RE: Re[4]: [ihc] D series spare tire cover

Underside tire carrier bar type, same as mine. Something of a PITA compared
to the earlier 'cradle' style.

>I sure wish it still had the "FULL WID RR SEAT-TRVALL".

You sure that's not the regular folding back seat? I'm hard pressed to
describe the 3rd row seat as 'full width'.

>As it is, I only have seating for six, would've been nice to have that back
seat,
>though it doesn't appear that it would be very easy to access.

Yeah, pretty much a monkey crawl to get back there, and anyone bigger than a
little kid gets 'knees in face' syndrome.

Yah gotta think that somebody musta proposed a fold out rear facing seat
option, prolly got shot down over $$.

Jim