[ihc] Looking for parts, info

Hey all,
        I am looking for a pair of the stainless steel (not painted)
dogdish hubcaps as used on the T'Alls and pickups in the late 60s or
early 70s. These are the big ones with the hole in the middle with two
"INTERNATIONAL" names surrounding the hole. These were the ones used on
the trucks with 8-bolt rims or on trucks with front locking hubs. They do
not need to be perfect, just useable.

These hubcaps are to go on a '69 pickup.  If anyone is somewhat close to
me (on the I-5 corridor in Oregon or Washington, or in eastern Oregon), I
need some other parts for the same.  I am looking for a good useable
tailgate and hood, in the factory gold paint.  No hood buckling, and no
holes in the tailgate, as I already have that.  I also could use a
crossmember for an NP-202 transfer case.  I am doing a 4WD conversion,
and that is the only thing left for me to round up.

I am going to put in a T-35 eventually (will pick it up when the yard
owner gets back next week), and am curious about something.  It is my
understanding that the 5-speeds were optional on the '74 and '75 trucks.
Did the factory move the transfer case back too when they moved the
engine and trans back for those last years?  If not, then since I have a
'69, I should have adequate room for the jackshaft between the trans and
the T-case with the e-brake that comes with the trans.  If they did, then
I am guessing I will have to move the T-case mounting holes and modify my
front and rear propellor shaft lengths.  I am mainly trying to map things
out for the next couple of months to see if it is feasible for me to
complete this project in time for the 2005 OBDR.
-Colin Rush