RE: [ihc] Metro 1:87

I have several of those (various colors & logos) in a box, still unpacked
from the move, waiting for the eventual resurrection of the layout... That
company also has an R-190 in different configurations. Pretty nice little
models...

> It cost $8.00 with tax so I think I will put it on E-Bay with a reserve
> of $200.00 ;-)
>
> Willy
> 77 SS II
> 71 800 B
>
> ps. If anyone wants it and cannot find one I will sell it for what I
> have into it + postage.
> Otherwise it gets driven in the dirt.

This and the Ebay comment made me laugh out loud. Proves you didn't grow up
too much to play with your toys correctly. Some of us sometimes forget how,
I'm afraid. I'm occasionally guilty... but set next to all of the pricey,
mint condition, collectibles I've accumulated over the years, the old,
sandbox-tested, mud-encrusted, re-painted Lesney army & construction trucks
are still among my most prized possessions. Each of my kids has added
liberally to their character as well. They're really the most valuable
models, the only ones *not for sale*.

John A.