RE: [ihc] Metro 1:87

Hey guys, I must concur. While I no longer have a
sandbox to play in, I did when I was a kid. Used some
of my own stuff, and my dad's old toys as well. Now I
do set up various scenes on the floor w/ my 1/64 scale
farm equipment & trucks. And I have a lot, over 100
tractors, 8 combines, close to 40 wagons & implements,
and close to 20 pickups & big trucks; everything from
a couple Minnieapolis Molies, an Oliver, fords, & lots
of CaseIH/IH & Deere. Trucks range from ford & dodge
pickups to KW, Chevy, IH & Navistar semis & straight
trucks.

I don't have one of those 1/87 metros, though I'd like
one. I do have R190 though, and i think it's a pretty
nice little truck.

Mark