[ihc] Metro 1:87

Last weekend I had to spend an eternity... um.. hour, in a Hobby Lobby store while Tina looked for some specific items of craft.. I drifted over to the railroad section and found a Metro 1:87/ HO scale IHC Metro, red, cute little trhing. I'm not a collector of this sort of IH but had to save it none the less. For those that are interested in this sort of thing its a Classic Metal Works, Mini Metals, Metro Delivery Truck. Their web site is <www.classicmetalworks.com>.
Sure takes up less room than the IH's I collect.
It cost $8.00 with tax so I think I will put it on E-Bay with a reserve of $200.00 ;-)

Willy
77 SS II
71 800 B

ps. If anyone wants it and cannot find one I will sell it for what I have into it + postage.
Otherwise it gets driven in the dirt.