Re: [ihc] RE: lug patterns

----- Original Message ----- From: "John M. Adams" <jma@domain.elided>
To: "Jim Grammer" <jgrammer@domain.elided>; <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 6:45 PM
Subject: RE: [ihc] RE: lug patterns

OK, it was the disc brakes I couldn't remember. For some reason I thought
that the light line got discs earlier than the Scouts, but same year...
Thanks all who answered this one.

John A.

Actually, they did, one year earlier. Disc brakes were available on the 73 1010. I have two of them with good front ends waiting for some poor soul to adopt them, hopefully thereby keeping them from parting out a classic cruiser. I would bet the frames are the same for the 1000 pickups and travelalls as well, which would also mean a possible conversion.

-Allan