RE: [ihc] RE: lug patterns

## >> Actually, they did, one year earlier. Disc brakes were
## >> available on the 73
## >> 1010. I have two of them with good front ends waiting for
## >> some poor soul to
## >> adopt them, hopefully thereby keeping them from parting out a classic
## >> cruiser. I would bet the frames are the same for the 1000 pickups and
## >> travelalls as well, which would also mean a possible conversion.
## >>
## >> -Allan
## >> ---

they go back one year earlier than that.  my 1010 is an early '72 (going
from memory i believe it's got a february build date) and it's got front
discs.

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/
---
This message is certified Virus Free.  However; Don't take *my* word for it,
check it yourself.
"I'd rather have a German Division in front of me than a French one
behind." - General George S. Patton