Re: [ihc] 1941 International Harvester : Other Models K1 7-Pass. (ebay)

It would be nice if you get a good look at the front
end, and the left side. These are turnoffs to me if
I'm buying something. Sorry folks, I know it looks
nice, but i think if you're selling something, you
need to show good pictures from all angles.

Mark