Re: [ihc] Holley projection help

Steve/Ryan,

	2D System, knobs on the box.  By the way, if anyone wants a spare
analog system ECU, let me know and I will mail it to you...Hofs?

	I have tried to use the idle mixture screw to get more fuel at idle,
but it didnt help.

	I do have the O2 sensor hooked up, it is good to know that it kicks
in at coolant temp of 75 deg.  I've unhooked it when then engine was warmed
up and it immedately flooded out.  I am a ground maniac, I've got a central
grounding block hooked at the engine, so I dont think it is a grounding
issue.  I did have one ground come loose and I lost power/engine died very
quickly.  Took care of that issue and double checked all of the other
grounds at the same time.

	I need to check the pressure.  I increased it at the throttle body
from the factory set, but I dont know by how much.

	Reading the tuning instructions, the first thing Holley tells you to
do is set mechanical idle at 600 rpm.  I cant get that to happen because I
am at the high mechanical limit. Any ideas?

Matt