RE: [ihc] Steam Locomotive no IH content, but fun--

Ted,

Thanks.  Mark already pointed that out.  Works fine
after that.

Here's a picture of the "Big Boy"
http://www.steamlocomotive.com/bigboy/

I'd love to see someone try to truck one of these.

Steve

http://www.hfmgv.org/collections/Collections/transportation/