RE: [ihc] no IH content, but fun / RE: Power Steering Pump (old )

Speaking of heavy moves.... I was able to witness the moving of a 2,908
ton building in Minneapolis (made the Guinness book of world records).
I didn't really see it move but each day it slowly made progress to it's
new location.  Here's a page about it.

http://stubbsmovers.com/shubert.shtml

RE: Power Steering Pump (old)

I figured out why my Scout was so hard to steer after installing a front
lock-rite.  The little horizontal cross pins that connect the two halves
of the locker were sheared off (I must have done it within the first day
of trail use) and made the locker always locked.  Anyone know where I
can get new ones?  Has this happened to anyone else?

Chad Urvig
'73 Scout II
http://trx.punknet.org/