RE: [ihc] no IH content, but fun--

That particular railroad does have 4 (I think) other electric locomotives
like those being shipped. They had to get them to their trackage somehow,
so... maybe not 3 at once, but they've shipped locos overland previously.
There aren't many operating railroads anymore that are totally isolated like
that, but there are some, so their equipment will have had to go the highway
route as well. So it's not so much a "one time" deal, but certainly an
extremely rare event. Greg was lucky to see it, in my opinion.

John (slightly envious) A.

PS "Atta Boy!" on your medal, Ryan.