RE: [ihc] Steam Locomotive no IH content, but fun--

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Steven Stegmann wrote:

Ted,

I couldn't get the URL to work.  Would you mind
checking it?
The URL is wrapped.

--
Ted Borck	tborck@domain.elided

--- Ted Borck <tborck@domain.elided> wrote:

This is the largest one I've seen:

125' 8", 770.910 lbs.

http://www.hfmgv.org/collections/Collections/transportation/
railroad/allegheny.html

If you're ever in Detroit - visit the Henry Ford
Museum and expect to
spend at least one full day.

--
Ted Borck	tborck@domain.elided

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Steven Stegmann wrote:

There's a UP "Big Boy" in the St. Louis County
Transportation Museum.  Hard to imagine something
like
that moving.

Steve