RE: [ihc] Steam Locomotive no IH content, but fun--

Yeah, the C&O Allegheny type is actually "bigger" than the UP Big Boy
according to some. There's a little controversy about that amongst train
folk. Here's one of hundreds of accounts regarding the comparisons:

http://paintshop.railfan.net/guestbookold.html

IH content: None that I can think of, but who doesn't like trains *almost*
as much as binders?!!

John A.