Re: [ihc] Annealing copper

On Oct 24, 2004, at 8:12 PM, Greg Hermann wrote:

Don't think I did the zeros wrong !! What I did do was use
'shift-command-asterisk' key combo to get the little superscript circle
that's the symbol for degrees---at least it is in the font I type in on the
Mac.

Who knows what the ASCII might have spit out on your end---

Greg
I know where of you speak, having given up trying to get the degree symbol to come out right, especially on Richard's sites.

BUT, I still giggled.

John

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline